[CP2K:6073] GTH basis set generation for lanthanide ions-cp2k

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:26:26 UTC 2015

Thank you sir for your kind information, but I have one request sir.
would you please provide me the same basis sets for other lanthenide metals
i.e from Ce to Lu.
I am trying to find out some way to generate the GTH_BASIS_SET for these
metals but presently I do not have any idea  as to how to generate, as I
have started working with cp2k by last month only.
I am new in this field,so I request  your kind nature to help me out of
this problem.