Topology error QMMM or MM

cjor chri... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:51:36 UTC 2015

Hello,
I'm trying to run a QMMM simulation with CP2K based on a CHARMM FF MD
simulation.

I first tried to run MM to see it works, but I get the following error:

"
 CP2K| version string:                                          CP2K
version 2.3
 CP2K| source code revision number:
 12343
 CP2K| is freely available from
http://www.cp2k.org/
 CP2K| Program compiled at                          Thu Feb 28 16:12:09 GMT
2013
 CP2K| Program compiled on
 popoca
 CP2K| Program compiled for
 Linux-x86-64-gfortran
 CP2K| Input file name
 mm.inp

 GLOBAL| Force Environment number
   1
 GLOBAL| Basis set file name
BASIS_SET
 GLOBAL| Geminal file name
BASIS_GEMINAL
 GLOBAL| Potential file name
POTENTIAL
 GLOBAL| MM Potential file name
MM_POTENTIAL
 GLOBAL| Coordinate file name
 ionized.pdb
 GLOBAL| Method name
 CP2K
 GLOBAL| Project name
 phd2_md
 GLOBAL| Preferred FFT library
FFTSG
 GLOBAL| Run type
  MD
 GLOBAL| All-to-all communication in single precision
 GLOBAL| FFTs using library dependent lengths
 GLOBAL| Global print level
 LOW
 GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes
    1
 GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process
   1
 GLOBAL| This output is from process
    0

 MEMORY| system memory details [Kb]
 MEMORY|                        rank 0           min           max
average
 MEMORY| MemTotal            132089732     132089732     132089732
132089732
 MEMORY| MemFree               2537384       2537384       2537384
2537384
 MEMORY| Buffers                407408        407408        407408
 407408
 MEMORY| Cached               34948436      34948436      34948436
 34948436
 MEMORY| Slab                   732060        732060        732060
 732060
 MEMORY| SReclaimable           581768        581768        581768
 581768
 MEMORY| MemLikelyFree        38474996      38474996      38474996
 38474996

       49892           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
       49893           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
       49894           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
       49895           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
       49896           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
       49897           0
 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
"

I'm calling a PSF and PDF file that I know works. The error lies with the
parsing of the
ion section (SOD and CLA).

My MM input is:

&GLOBAL
  PRINT_LEVEL LOW
  PREFERRED_FFT_LIBRARY  FFTSG
  PROJECT phd2_md
  RUN_TYPE MD
&END GLOBAL

&MOTION
  &MD
    ENSEMBLE   NPT_I
    STEPS      6000
    TIMESTEP   0.48
    TEMPERATURE 298.0
    &THERMOSTAT
      TYPE NOSE
      REGION MASSIVE
      &NOSE
        TIMECON   [wavenumber_t] 1000
      &END NOSE
    &END THERMOSTAT
    &PRINT
      &ENERGY
        FILENAME =phd2_md.ener
        &EACH
          MD 1
        &END EACH
      &END ENERGY
      &PROGRAM_RUN_INFO
        &EACH
          MD 1
        &END EACH
      &END PROGRAM_RUN_INFO
    &END PRINT
  &END MD
  &PRINT
    &TRAJECTORY
      FILENAME =phd2_md.xyz
        &EACH
          MD 1
        &END EACH
    &END TRAJECTORY
    &RESTART
      FILENAME =phd2_md.restart
      BACKUP_COPIES 1
      &EACH
        MD 10
      &END EACH
    &END RESTART
    &RESTART_HISTORY OFF
    &END RESTART_HISTORY
  &END PRINT
&END MOTION

&FORCE_EVAL
  METHOD FIST                                   ! Using Molecular Mechanics
  &MM
    &FORCEFIELD
      parm_file_name par_all27_prot_lipid.inp
      parmtype CHM