A compile problem of cp2k with plumed

Bin Gu gub... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:44:59 UTC 2015

Dear Matt:

Thanks for response.

It has been found that this problem was just the result of compiling time
exceeded time limitation (by finding some -D)  of Intel fortran setting.

We are trying to understanding the compile example of cp2k and plumed 1.3.
and, then,  compile the cp2k(2.5) with plumed 2.0.
To this end, it seems there are some interface problems.

Best regards,

Bin Gu

Hi,