[CP2K:7271] Difficulty with vibrational analysis

Natalie Austin natalie... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:36:50 UTC 2015

Thank you for your input. I will try the mode selective for analysis of my
clusters. I was able to use the fix method to look at modes with just co2
on the cluster. For some reason though using the attached input the molden
file isn't generated when I fixed certain atoms. So I had to create the
molden file from the output manually.