cp2k+OMEN

Hossein Bani-Hashemian m.h.bani... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:38:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

CP2K+OMEN is an ongoing project. In order to be able to perform transport
calculations you would need the latest version of OMEN installed on your
local machine. The version of OMEN that works together with CP2K is not yet
freely available but is planned to become so. Once released we will add
test cases together with a detailed tutorial page on how to use the code.

Best regards,
M H Bani-Hashemian