Cons Qty is still increasing

ning.zh... at gmail.com ning.zh... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:24:15 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your answers. I have checked the trajectory. I find that the
structure of WO3(H2O)3 in all the simulation time (up to 70 ps) keeps the
octahedral configuration. However, the Cons Qty is still increasing as
shown in figure above. What does it happen?

I have a question: if the system has reached equilibrium, how could the
curve of Cons Qty VS simulation time change?

Furthermore, I found that all the cons qty vs simulation time is still
increasing in all my simulation system. It is confusing.

在 2015年8月10日星期一 UTC+8下午6:55:04,Samuel Andermatt写道: