[CP2K:6880] k-point in CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Aug 10 09:29:11 UTC 2015

Hi

the implementation is at an early stage:

- when it runs through it is not tested
- when it stops, it is not implemented

Some notable unimplemented features are:

- restarts
- most density/wavefunction propagations
- hybrid functionals
- most properties
- band structures

No performance data is available: I expect it to be
very competitive for system with about 100 atoms and many k-points.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>