No &KIND section was possible to associate to the atomic kind <MN>

Henrique Junior henri... at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:14:46 UTC 2015

Looking to perform a Broken Symmetry in a very simple system, like the
classic Mn2O2(NH3)8 just to get used to CP2K, if I try to enter two
different Mn in my input (calling the firstt Mn1 and the second Mn2 in
&KIND) I'm receiving this error:
 *** No &KIND section was possible to associate to the atomic kind <MN>.
***
 *** The KIND section were also scanned for the corresponding element <Mn>
***
 ***  and for the DEFAULT section but no match was found. Check your input
***
 *** file!
***
In other words, my input is accepting only Mn in &KIND and not as I saw in
various examples Mn1, Mn2, Mn3 etc.
Input and output attached.

Thanks for any help.