MD NVT run cost more time after running about 200 steps

jumin... at gmail.com jumin... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 01:45:29 UTC 2015

Dear Matthias,
       Thank you for your suggestion. I have change my Pb pseudopotential
and it work well. Because I use cp2k from last week,  I don't familiar with
it. where can I get guide about the choice of basis set and
 pseudopotential. Thank you very much.

minggang

在 2015年4月28日星期二 UTC+8下午10:54:22,jumi... at gmail.com写道: