[CP2K:6426] MD NVT run cost more time after running about 200 steps

Krack, Matthias matthia... at psi.ch
Tue Apr 28 15:11:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

such a behaviour can be observed for instance when another job starts to
use the same resources (e.g. same compute node) as your job. An
overcommitment of resources usually results in such delays. Thus I would
firstly check, if the computational resources you requested are
exclusively used by your job.

Matthias

On 28/04/15 16:54, jumin... at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear cp2k users and developers,
>          I run MD with NVT by cp2k. However, after run about hundreds
> steps, it cost more time by every electronic steps. Anyone have the
> similar problem. I attach my input and output files.

Paul Scherrer Institute
Dr. Matthias Krack

Nuclear Energy and Safety (NES)
Laboratory for Reactor Physics and Systems Behaviour (LRS)
OHSA/D07
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland

Phone: +41 56 310 5856