[CP2K:6365] Calculating the charge difference should include the ghost atoms or not ?

SRKC Sharma Yamijala sharma... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:38:17 UTC 2015

Dear Sungen,

Based on my experience, for calculating the charge density difference maps,
there is no need to add BSSE corrections. This should be only required when
you calculate the energy differences. So, to my knowledge, there is no need
to perform any further calculations to get the charge density difference
maps (If you already got the charge density files of AB, A and B (.cube
files)). But, to take the difference, you may need to use the same grid in
all the calculations and also need to add the coordinates of B in A.cube
file and coordinates A in B.cube file (see the cube files once, you should
be able to understand the differences).

HTH,
Sharma.

*Chaitanya Sharma,*