elpa 2014

Vedran Miletić riv... at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:44:19 UTC 2015

This has now been fixed with commit
dfc1bdb00e2f7d5ed97efb28c5ad125960b736b1 for those who use official Git
repo. I would lean towards keeping the old ELPA API as supported despite
the slightly increased maintenance burden, because it is a difference in a
single function call. Also, Debian 8 and Fedora 21 ship the old ELPA.
Fedora 22 and later will ship new version. All Ubuntu versions, up to
15.04, ship old ELPA.

Another macro, say __ELPA2 can be introduced for new API support, as was
done with __LIBXC. The old macro can eventually be removed. I'm willing to
provide a patch if this is an acceptable solution.

Regards,
Vedran

--
Vedran Miletić
http://vedranmileti.ch/

Dana utorak, 9. prosinca 2014. u 11:31:16 UTC+1, korisnik Alin Marin Elena