Error building libsmm

Abhishek Bagusetty abhishek... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:25:49 UTC 2014

I am using linux.intel, the PBS engine is fine and -openmp flag is used
during compilation.
The issue here is, all the jobs get terminated with an error report from
PBS script stating these details :

*ifort : warning # : Environment configuration problem encountered. Please
check MPSS installation and environment setup. (lots of these
warnings)ifort : warning # : -liomp5 linked in dynamically, static library
not available for Intel (R) MIC architecture.-loffload linked in
dynamically, static library not available*

No *.x files were found in /run_tiny_dnn/output_linux.intel/. The only
files in output dir are *.o and some *MIC.o.
linkers (liomp5, loffload) above are specific to MICs and I am not sure why
these flags came in during compilation. I have check linux.intel,
config.in, generate.bash, generate files to find the source but in vain.
Was not able to find any -mmic flags or offload flags that could have
triggered this error.

ifort (13.0.0v)
Let me know if there is any discrepancy that could have occurred.

Abhishek