error in exercise(ETHZ) - Lecture 6

TBLEE taeb... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:35:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was doing exercise on CP2K.org site but following error message was
generated ....

Does anyone have idea about this error? FYI, I attach input file that I
used.

Thanks,

[tlee8 at crcfe02 EXERCISE_6.1]$ cp2k.popt mybasis.inp

 DBCSR| Multiplication driver
  SMM

 DBCSR| Multiplication stack size
1000

 DBCSR| Multiplication size stacks
    0

 DBCSR| Use subcommunicators

 DBCSR| Use MPI combined types

 DBCSR| Use MPI memory allocation

 DBCSR| Use Communication thread

 DBCSR| Communication thread load
  100

  **** **** ******  **  PROGRAM STARTED AT               2014-10-29
09:32:50.518

 ***** ** ***  *** **   PROGRAM STARTED ON
crcfe02.crc.nd.edu

 **    ****   ******    PROGRAM STARTED BY
tlee8

 ***** **    ** ** **   PROGRAM PROCESS ID
52535

  **** **  *******  **  PROGRAM STARTED IN
/pscratch/tlee8/CP2K_TUTORIAL/EXERCIS

                                           E-ETHZ/LECTURE6/EXERCISE_6.1

 CP2K| version string:                                        CP2K version
2.4.0

 CP2K| source code revision number:
12993

 CP2K| is freely available from
http://www.cp2k.org/

 CP2K| Program compiled at                          Mon Oct 28 11:01:26 EDT
2013

 CP2K| Program compiled on
opteron.crc.nd.edu

 CP2K| Program compiled for
Linux-x86-64-intel

 CP2K| Input file name
mybasis.inp

 GLOBAL| Force Environment number
    1

 GLOBAL| Basis set file name
BASIS_SET

 GLOBAL| Geminal file name
BASIS_GEMINAL

 GLOBAL| Potential file name
POTENTIAL

 GLOBAL| MM Potential file name
MM_POTENTIAL

 GLOBAL| Coordinate file name
__STD_INPUT__

 GLOBAL| Method name
CP2K

 GLOBAL| Project name
H-mybasis

 GLOBAL| Preferred FFT library
FFTW3

 GLOBAL| Run type
ENERGY

 GLOBAL| All-to-all communication in single precision

 GLOBAL| FFTs using library dependent lengths

 GLOBAL| Global print level
MEDIUM

 GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes
    1

 GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process
    1

 GLOBAL| This output is from process
    0

 MEMORY| system memory details [Kb]

 MEMORY|                        rank 0           min           max
average

 MEMORY| MemTotal            264498560     264498560     264498560
264498560

 MEMORY| MemFree             150235840     150235840     150235840
150235840

 MEMORY| Buffers                409384        409384        409384
409384

 MEMORY| Cached              105928768     105928768     105928768
105928768

 MEMORY| Slab                  3076572       3076572       3076572
3076572

 MEMORY| SReclaimable          2805852       2805852       2805852
2805852

 MEMORY| MemLikelyFree       259379844     259379844     259379844
259379844

 *** Fundamental physical constants (SI units) ***

 *** Literature: B. J. Mohr and B. N. Taylor,

 ***             CODATA recommended values of the fundamental physical

 ***             constants: 2006, Web Version 5.1

 ***             http://physics.nist.gov/constants

 Speed of light in vacuum [m/s]
2.99792458000000E+08

 Magnetic constant or permeability of vacuum [N/A**2]
1.25663706143592E-06

 Electric constant or permittivity of vacuum [F/m]
8.85418781762039E-12

 Planck constant (h) [J*s]
6.62606896000000E-34

 Planck constant (h-bar) [J*s]
1.05457162825177E-34

 Elementary charge [C]
1.60217648700000E-19

 Electron mass [kg]
9.10938215000000E-31

 Electron g factor [ ]
-2.00231930436220E+00

 Proton mass [kg]
1.67262163700000E-27

 Fine-structure constant
7.29735253760000E-03

 Rydberg constant [1/m]
1.09737315685270E+07

 Avogadro constant [1/mol]
6.02214179000000E+23

 Boltzmann constant [J/K]
1.38065040000000E-23

 Atomic mass unit [kg]
1.66053878200000E-27

 Bohr radius [m]
5.29177208590000E-11

 *** Conversion factors ***

 [u] -> [a.u.]
1.82288848426455E+03

 [Angstrom] -> [Bohr] = [a.u.]
1.88972613288564E+00

 [a.u.] = [Bohr] -> [Angstrom]
5.29177208590000E-01

 [a.u.] -> [s]
2.41888432650478E-17

 [a.u.] -> [fs]
2.41888432650478E-02

 [a.u.] -> [J]
4.35974393937059E-18

 [a.u.] -> [K]
3.15774647902944E+05

 [a.u.] -> [kJ/mol]
2.62549961709828E+03

 [a.u.] -> [kcal/mol]
6.27509468713739E+02

 [a.u.] -> [Pa]
2.94210107994716E+13

 [a.u.] -> [bar]
2.94210107994716E+08

 [a.u.] -> [atm]
2.90362800883016E+08

 [a.u.] -> [eV]
2.72113838565563E+01

 [a.u.] -> [Hz]
6.57968392072181E+15

 [a.u.] -> [1/cm] (wave numbers)
2.19474631370540E+05

 [a.u./Bohr**2] -> [1/cm]
5.14048714338585E+03

 CELL| Volume [angstrom^3]:
1000.000

 CELL| Vector a [angstrom]:      10.000     0.000     0.000    |a| =
10.000

 CELL| Vector b [angstrom]:       0.000    10.000     0.000    |b| =
10.000

 CELL| Vector c [angstrom]:       0.000     0.000    10.000    |c| =
10.000

 CELL| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
90.000

 CELL| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
90.000

 CELL| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
90.000

 CELL| Orthorhombic:
  YES

 CELL_REF| Volume [angstrom^3]:
1000.000

 CELL_REF| Vector a [angstrom    10.000     0.000     0.000    |a| =
10.000

 CELL_REF| Vector b [angstrom     0.000    10.000     0.000    |b| =
10.000

 CELL_REF| Vector c [angstrom     0.000     0.000    10.000    |c| =
10.000

 CELL_REF| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_REF| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_REF| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_REF| Orthorhombic:
  YES

 CELL_TOP| Volume [angstrom^3]:
1000.000

 CELL_TOP| Vector a [angstrom    10.000     0.000     0.000    |a| =
10.000

 CELL_TOP| Vector b [angstrom     0.000    10.000     0.000    |b| =
10.000

 CELL_TOP| Vector c [angstrom     0.000     0.000    10.000    |c| =
10.000

 CELL_TOP| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_TOP| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_TOP| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
90.000

 CELL_TOP| Orthorhombic:
  YES

 GENERATE| WARNING:: No connections detected for Hydrogen - Atom Nr:
  1 !

 GENERATE|  Preliminary Number of Bonds generated:
    0

 GENERATE|  Achieved consistency in connectivity generation.

 **
  **

 **     #####                         ##              ##
  **

 **    ##   ##            ##          ##              ##
  **

 **   ##     ##                       ##            ######
  **

 **   ##     ##  ##   ##  ##   #####  ##  ##   ####   ##    #####    #####
  **

 **   ##     ##  ##   ##  ##  ##      ## ##   ##      ##   ##   ##  ##   ##
  **

 **   ##  ## ##  ##   ##  ##  ##      ####     ###    ##   ######   ######
  **

 **    ##  ###   ##   ##  ##  ##      ## ##      ##   ##   ##       ##
  **

 **     #######   #####   ##   #####  ##  ##  ####    ##    #####   ##
  **

 **           ##                                                    ##
  **

 **
  **

 **                                                ... make the atoms dance
  **

 **
  **

 **            Copyright (C) by CP2K Developers Group (2000 - 2013)
  **

 **
  **

 DFT| Spin unrestricted (spin-polarized) Kohn-Sham calculation
  UKS

    2

    2

    0

 DFT| Self-interaction correction (SIC)
  NO

 DFT| Cutoffs: density
1.000000E-10

 DFT|          gradient
1.000000E-10

 DFT|          tau
1.000000E-10

 DFT|          cutoff_smoothing_range
0.000000E+00

 DFT| XC density smoothing
NONE

 DFT| XC derivatives
  PW

 FUNCTIONAL| NO EXCHANGE-CORRELATION FUNCTIONAL USED.

 QS| Method:
GAPW

 QS| Density plane wave grid type                        NON-SPHERICAL
FULLSPACE

    4

 QS| Density cutoff [a.u.]:
140.0

 QS| Multi grid cutoff [a.u.]: 1) grid level
140.0

 QS|                           2) grid level
46.7

 QS|                           3) grid level
15.6

 QS|                           4) grid level
  5.2

 QS| Grid level progression factor:
  3.0

 QS| Relative density cutoff [a.u.]:
20.0

 QS| Consistent realspace mapping and integration

 QS| Interaction thresholds: eps_pgf_orb:
1.0E-05

 QS|                         eps_filter_matrix:
0.0E+00

 QS|                         eps_core_charge:
1.0E-12

 QS|                         eps_rho_gspace:
1.0E-10

 QS|                         eps_rho_rspace:
1.0E-10

 QS|                         eps_gvg_rspace:
1.0E-05

 QS|                         eps_ppl:
1.0E-02

 QS|                         eps_ppnl:
1.0E-07

 QS| GAPW|                   eps_fit:
1.0E-04

 QS| GAPW|                   eps_iso:
1.0E-12

 QS| GAPW|                   eps_svd:
1.0E-08

 QS| GAPW|                   eps_cpc:
1.0E-10

    0

    2

 QS| GAPW|      At least one kind is NOT PAW, i.e. it has only soft AO

 QS| GAPW|      The NOT PAW atoms are treated fully GPW

 ATOMIC KIND INFORMATION

  1. Atomic kind: H                                     Number of atoms:
    1

     Orbital Basis Set

       Number of orbital shell sets:
    2

       Number of orbital shells:
    2

       Number of primitive Cartesian functions:
    2

       Number of Cartesian basis functions:
    2

       Number of spherical basis functions:
    2

       Norm type:
    2

       Normalised Cartesian orbitals:

                        Set   Shell   Orbital            Exponent
Coefficient

                          1       1    1s                0.350000
0.324311

                          2       1    1s                0.600000
0.485874

     Potential information for
  ALL

potential

                                          Krack, Parrinello, PCCP 2, 2105
(2000)

       Gaussian exponent of the core charge distribution:
12.500000

       Electronic configuration (s p d ...):                           1
0   0

 MOLECULE KIND INFORMATION

 All atoms are their own molecule, skipping detailed information

 TOTAL NUMBERS AND MAXIMUM NUMBERS

  Total number of            - Atomic kinds:
    1

                             - Atoms:
    1

                             - Shell sets:
    2

                             - Shells:
    2

                             - Primitive Cartesian functions:
    2

                             - Cartesian basis functions:
    2

                             - Spherical basis functions:
    2

  Maximum angular momentum of the orbital basis functions:
    0

 MODULE QUICKSTEP:  ATOMIC COORDINATES IN angstrom

  Atom  Kind  Element       X           Y           Z          Z(eff)
Mass

       1     1 H    1    5.000000    5.000000    5.000000      1.00
1.0079

 SCF PARAMETERS         Density guess:
ATOMIC

                        max_scf:
  50

                        max_scf_history:
    0

                        max_diis:
    4

                        eps_scf:
1.00E-05

                        eps_scf_history:
0.00E+00

                        eps_diis:
1.00E-01

                        eps_eigval:
1.00E-05

                        level_shift [a.u.]:
0.00

                        Mixing method:
DIRECT_P_MIXING

                        No outer SCF

 PW_GRID: Information for grid number
    1

 PW_GRID: Cutoff [a.u.]
140.0

 PW_GRID: spherical cutoff:
  NO

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   1            -54      53                Points:
  108

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   2            -54      53                Points:
  108

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   3            -54      53                Points:
  108

 PW_GRID: Volume element (a.u.^3)  0.5357E-02     Volume (a.u.^3)
6748.3346

 PW_GRID: Grid span
FULLSPACE

 PW_GRID: Information for grid number
    2

 PW_GRID: Cutoff [a.u.]
46.7

 PW_GRID: spherical cutoff:
  NO

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   1            -30      29                Points:
  60

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   2            -30      29                Points:
  60

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   3            -30      29                Points:
  60

 PW_GRID: Volume element (a.u.^3)  0.3124E-01     Volume (a.u.^3)
6748.3346

 PW_GRID: Grid span
FULLSPACE

 PW_GRID: Information for grid number
    3

 PW_GRID: Cutoff [a.u.]
15.6

 PW_GRID: spherical cutoff:
  NO

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   1            -18      17                Points:
  36

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   2            -18      17                Points:
  36

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   3            -18      17                Points:
  36

 PW_GRID: Volume element (a.u.^3)  0.1446         Volume (a.u.^3)
6748.3346

 PW_GRID: Grid span
FULLSPACE

 PW_GRID: Information for grid number
    4

 PW_GRID: Cutoff [a.u.]
  5.2

 PW_GRID: spherical cutoff:
  NO

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   1            -10       9                Points:
  20

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   2            -10       9                Points:
  20

 PW_GRID:   Bounds   3            -10       9                Points:
  20

 PW_GRID: Volume element (a.u.^3)  0.8435         Volume (a.u.^3)
6748.3346

 PW_GRID: Grid span
FULLSPACE

 RS_GRID: Information for grid number
    1

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   1            -54      53                Points:
  108

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   2            -54      53                Points:
  108

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   3            -54      53                Points:
  108

 RS_GRID: Information for grid number
    2

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   1            -30      29                Points:
  60

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   2            -30      29                Points:
  60

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   3            -30      29                Points:
  60

 RS_GRID: Information for grid number
    3

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   1            -18      17                Points:
  36

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   2            -18      17                Points:
  36

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   3            -18      17                Points:
  36

 RS_GRID: Information for grid number
    4

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   1            -10       9                Points:
  20

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   2            -10       9                Points:
  20

 RS_GRID:   Bounds   3            -10       9                Points:
  20

 DISTRIBUTION OF THE PARTICLES (ROWS)

              Process row      Number of particles         Number of matrix
rows

                        0                        1
  -1

                      Sum                        1
  -1

 DISTRIBUTION OF THE PARTICLES (COLUMNS)

              Process col      Number of particles      Number of matrix
columns

                        0                        1
  -1

                      Sum                        1
  -1

 *** 09:32:51 ERRORL2 in hfx_libint_wrapper:initialize_libint processor 0
***

 *** :: err=-300 This CP2K executable has not been linked against the
***

 *** library libint, required for HFX.
***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            3 hfx_create

            2 quickstep_create_force_env

            1 CP2K

 CP2K|  This CP2K executable has not been linked against the library
libint, required for HFX.

 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD

with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.

You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on

exactly when Open MPI kills them.