Nickel cell optimization

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Wed Oct 29 07:44:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

the cp2k.popt executable was compiled using the latest development version
and the arch file Linux-x86-64-gfortran.popt.
uname -r -> 2.6.32-431.23.3.el6.x86_64

CP2K| version string:                    CP2K version 2.6 (Development
Version)
CP2K| source code revision number:
svn:14486
CP2K| is freely available from
http://www.cp2k.org/
CP2K| Program compiled at                          Tue Oct 28 09:13:23 CET
2014
CP2K| Program compiled on
merlinl02
CP2K| Program compiled for
Linux-x86-64-gfortran
CP2K| Input file name
Ni.inp

Concerning your (metallic) system: I assume you know that CP2K has not yet
k points implemented.

Matthias