[CP2K:5738] Rapid decrease in volume during constant pressure calculation

bharat bharats... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:30:02 UTC 2014

Hello Juerg,
Thank you for your reply. Actually constant volume calculation with coulomb
cutoff is working good. I kept everything same and only changed in MD
section where I introduced the BAROSTAT with NOSE-HOOVER thermostat and of
course MD ensemble is constant pressure.

Is there any other sections which have direct influence in decrease in
volume? SE part is working for NVT calculation, I believe it should work
for NPT too. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you.

Bharat