[CP2K:5712] Possible bug in DFT-D3

Petko Petkov oh... at chem.uni-sofia.bg
Thu Oct 9 13:39:12 UTC 2014

Dear Juerg,

I have performed 20 ps MD simulation already of my system using D3
correction. The system is an organic  framework and I study the
diffusion of small molecules inside. Since the  C9 term as implemented
is not invariant

 to translations....Dos it mean that my trajectories are wrong?

Regards!

Petko

-----Original
Message-----