[CP2K:5703] Possible bug in DFT-D3

yakutovich yakut... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:17:41 UTC 2014

Dear Juerg,

Sorry that I didn't post the coordinates file, now you can find it in the
attachement (p.xyz).

Following you suggestion I  added the PRINT section in the DFTD3 part of
input. Please find enclosed files 20-vacuum-PROJ-1_0.dftd and
40-vacuum-PROJ-1_0.dftd.

I also tried an another thing: from DFTD3 section I removed the C9 tem.
Then the vdW energies become the same for both structures (see
20-vacuum-no-C9-PROJ-1_0.dftd  and  40-vacuum-no-C9-PROJ-1_0.dftd)

So apparently there is a bug in calculating C9 term.

Best regards
Sasha