Printing MO eigenvalues

Bin Gu gub... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:50:07 UTC 2014

Hi, Peter

I just meet the same problem with you.
I need to calculate the eigenvalue of HOMO of a charged system with SIC.

What I have done is with both SCI and ADMM-hybrid methods, but both of them
are based on OT.
As my system is a little big over 350 atoms. It seems PBE0 is too
expensive.

Do you have any new ideas with this problem?

Thanks for any clues.

Bin GU

NUIST and QUB