[CP2K:5861] GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small

Ralph Koitz ralph... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:16:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

You can get it to run by adding a section in &FORCEFIELD:
&SPLINE
    EMAX_SPLINE 3.0
&END SPLINE

However, starting from the first step, the system basically explodes and
all you get is NaNs.

Could it be that something is wrong in your TIP4P forcefield definition? If
I strip down the system to a single H2O molecule, the simulation runs, but
the 'He' dummy atom immediately flies away from the molecule to the other
side of the box.

Ralph