Issue with running CP2K on multi-GPU node

Vedran Miletić riv... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:46:26 UTC 2014

Hello Abhishek,

can you try changing line 199 in cp2k/src/start/cp2k_runs.F from:

  CALL acc_set_active_device(MOD(para_env%mepos, acc_get_ndevices()))

  CALL acc_set_active_device(1)

and see if this works? You can use 2 or 3 if you prefer.

Regards,
Vedran

Dana utorak, 11. studenoga 2014. 20:06:42 UTC+1, korisnik Abhishek