CP2K UK Users Meeting - 6th Feb 2015

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 10:33:17 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As per my recent addition the the CP2K events webpage, we will be holding the second in a series of annual CP2K UK user meetings at King’s College London on Friday 6th Feb 2015.  The meeting is free of charge, lunch is provided and reasonable travel expenses will be covered. Further details and the registration page can be found at:

http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/content/cp2k-uk-workshop-2015

Registration closes on 19th December, so we can finalise numbers of participants - please do not book travel before we have confirmed your attendance!

Please note that due to EPSRC funding, priority will be given to UK participants, we may be able to widen this after the initial registration deadline has passed.

On behalf of the organising committee

Iain Bethune(ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk), Lev Kantorovitch, Ben Slater and Matt Watkins

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FD