[CP2K:5825] Box size in CP2K

Alex nedo... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:18:51 UTC 2014

Hi Bharat,

I'll check it out, thank you. NPT simulations of small ensembles are very
sensitive to the barostat time constant, so for any relaxations I go with a
relatively long time constant. There's just no way around this, it all
arises from the pressure tensor definition. See attached input. This
simulation causes crystal restructuring, but this is just a test.

Alex