coord

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Sun May 25 09:15:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

you may specify the atomic coordinates as so-called scaled coordinates by
using the keyword SCALED in the &COORD section:

http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/COORD.html#desc_SCALED

e.g. the scaled coordinate (0.5,0.5,0.5) will then refer to the centre of
the simulation box defined by the cell vectors given for instance by ABC.

Matthias