use the empirical correction term of DFT-D3 in the classical MD

Marco synerg... at gmail.com
Sat May 24 04:13:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

In addition to my previous post. Are you trying to add a functional term to
the MM force field potential which is similar to the DFT-D3 expression? If
so, would the GENPOT
(http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/MM/FORCEFIELD/NONBONDED/GENPOT.html)
functionality serve your purpose. With GENPOT you can specify a generic
potential type. I have not used GENPOT myself yet but I would be interested
in any results obtained with GENPOT.

Regards,
Marco