[CP2K:5296] HMC Question

Matt McGrath obfis... at gmail.com
Thu May 22 04:16:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would add a little bit to this.  In the tests/MC section, there is a
regtest for HMC (hmc.inp).  I tested it with argon (using FIST) and water
(using QS) and it worked perfectly.  However, a test with an ionic liquid
gave strange results.  Therefore you should do some additional tests on
your own to make sure you trust the results for your system before relying
on it.

                     Cheers, Matt