[CP2K:5291] The PRESSURE DEVIATION

杨宇红 yangy... at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:28:55 UTC 2014

Dear apsi
Thank you very much! I had never considered the things you told me in this
reply before,but just think the DFT and BASIS was the factors that can
affect the simulation precision. I  will rise the CUTOFF upto 1000 and
modify the Nose-Hoover length. When I get the result of the new
calculation, I will reply you again. About the input of the NVT, expect the
ensemble things, everything in the input is  the same as NPT_I. So I guess,
the PRESSURE DEVIATION may be cause by the low CUTOFF too. After new test,
I will report the result.
yanwen

在 2014年5月18日星期日UTC+8上午1时43分58秒,Ari Paavo Seitsonen写道: