How to appoint nuclear charge radius and nuclear spin quantum number ?

杨宇红 yangy... at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:03:27 UTC 2014

Dear all cp2k users,

I have a question regarding calculating nuclear charge radius influence on
the energy of extranuclear electron. In ABINIT software package, the
nuclear charge radius can be setted in the paw file. In DIRAC software
package, it can be setted through changing the Gaussian exponent. I know
that CP2K employ the gaussian finite nuclear model just like DIRAC, but I
don’t find where to appoint different nuclear charge radius for isotops
with different neutron number.

I also want to know if CP2K can calculate the extranuclear electron energy
under different nuclear spin states, and where to enter the nuclear spin
quantum number (12C has singlet nuclear spin state, 13C has doublet nuclear
spin state).

Thank you in advance,

yanwen