Implementing new functionals

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:43:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think the probable cause is the MT Poisson solver - it needs box length
2x the maximum distance between electron density in any given direction -
so for your box you can only safely go out to ~10 A.

Probably your actual binding curve is at the smaller distance, but you
can't see it for the huge noise from the spurious results at long distance.

Matt