[CP2K:5077] How to use dbcsr_lib for matrix matrix multiplication

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Sun Mar 16 13:05:38 UTC 2014

Hi Zhengyi,

unfortunately DBCSR's API is not yet fully documented.
However, you should have a look at the file dbcsr_example_3.F .

We are also currently in the process of separating DBCSR from CP2K.
As a fist step we launched a website where you can download DBCSR as a
standalone tarball: http://dbcsr.cp2k.org/

Out of curiosity, may I ask for which project you are planing to use
DBCSR?

-Ole