[CP2K:5047] Re: restarting from an already optimized structure

SRKC Sharma Yamijala sharma... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:02:25 UTC 2014

Dear Dr. Flo,

Thank you for the information. Among the points which you have raised, I
indeed did the point 'C'. Sorry for not giving the sufficient information
in previous post. Here in, I have attached the input file and the energy as
a function of the optimization step, which shows it is pretty much
converged.

So, do I need to switch off the " CENTER_COORDINATES" option after getting
an optimized structure if I want to perform a single point energy
calculation?

I have used a cutoff of 320 Ry and I also found that I cannot run all my
systems (minimum 290 atoms and maximum 830 atoms with a cutoff of even 450
Ry) on the machines which are available for me.

Thanking you for your immediate response,
Sincerely,
Chaitanya Sharma.

P.S: Please let me know, if I need to give any more information to identify
the exact problem.

*Chaitanya Sharma,*
*Prof. Bala and Prof. Pati'*s groups,
Chemistry and Physics Materials unit,