[CP2K:5472] Pseudopotential for M06-L

Christopher Knight cjknig... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 23:14:13 UTC 2014

Sure, a template is below.  I use this with another code to drive CP2K and sample several sets of initial conditions (the v_# arguments below) and resulting optimized solutions.

chris

=========

cjknight:M06_L>cat cp2k.template.inp
&GLOBAL
  PROGRAM_NAME ATOM
  PRINT_LEVEL DEBUG
&END GLOBAL

&ATOM
  ATOMIC_NUMBER 1
  ELEMENT H

  RUN_TYPE PSEUDOPOTENTIAL_OPTIMIZATION

  CORE none
  ELECTRON_CONFIGURATION 1s1
  MAX_ANGULAR_MOMENTUM 2
  CALCULATE_STATES 4 3 3

  COULOMB_INTEGRALS ANALYTIC
  EXCHANGE_INTEGRALS ANALYTIC

  &METHOD
     METHOD_TYPE  KOHN-SHAM
     RELATIVISTIC DKH(2)
     &XC
       &XC_FUNCTIONAL
         &LIBXC
           FUNCTIONAL XC_MGGA_X_M06_L XC_MGGA_C_M06_L
         &END LIBXC
       &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
     &END XC
  &END METHOD
  &OPTIMIZATION
    EPS_SCF 1.e-10
  &END

  &AE_BASIS
     BASIS_TYPE GEOMETRICAL_GTO
  &END AE_BASIS
  &PP_BASIS
     BASIS_TYPE GEOMETRICAL_GTO
  &END PP_BASIS
  &POTENTIAL
    PSEUDO_TYPE GTH
    CONFINEMENT 0.0 4.0 2.0
    &GTH_POTENTIAL
      1
        v_S_RC        2    v_S_C1           v_S_C2
      0
    &END
  &END POTENTIAL

  &POWELL