[CP2K:5462] Pseudopotential for M06-L

Christopher Knight cjknig... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:27:07 UTC 2014

Hi August,

The correlation part seems to be missing from that input, try the following: FUNCTIONAL XC_MGGA_X_M06_L XC_MGGA_C_M06_L

With the M06_L PP parameters below and a couple quick calculations (500Ry, TZV2P, 10 Angstrom^3), I get

BE = 2*E_Monomer - E_Dimer = 5.48 kcal/mol.

chris

=============

#
H GTH-M06_L-q1
    1
    0.200000000000       2   -4.30444    0.799586
       0
#
O GTH-M06_L-q6
    2    4
     0.24084771    2   -17.00218284     2.49799489
    1
     0.22187778    1    18.01262971