LSD and MULTIPLICITY can not work together?

Enlong Liu liuen... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:14:22 UTC 2014

Dear CP2K Users,

I want to do spin polarized calculation for single Si atom. I check the
manual, which says that the parameter of MULTIPLICITY should be an integer
and for Si I think it should be 3 for triplet (
http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_4-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT.html#desc_MULTIPLICITY).
And I still need to put LSD (UKS) into "True" to start the spin polarized
calculation (
http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_4-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT.html#desc_UKS).
But the program gives error when it is submitted which is:

 ASSERTION FAILED: F

  stack:
  error in dbcsr_multiply_anytype at line   577 with error type 100
  message: Invalid last k specified (A)
    1 error in dbcsr_multiply_anytype at line   577

 libdbcsr| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.

Can any one help me with it? How to fix the problem and realize spin
polarized calculation? In the attachment is my input. Thanks a lot for your
help!

Best regards,