[CP2K:2281] Re: cp2k and Bader analysis

wolfshow wolf... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:34:00 UTC 2014

Dear ALL
Can we  use cp2k to generate the wavefunktion-file of Bader's type now?

I saw Axel said that "for AIM you need the _complete_ wavefunction, whereas
cp2k usually only outputs the valence part (even with *PAW) and
that can have a significant impact on the validity and accuracy
of the results. so you have to first add the core wavefunction
part back that is subtracted out during pseudopotential generation
or through the PAW procedure. "

Is it possible to get the _complete_ wavefunction in CP2K now?

Thanks all in advance!

Fengchao

在 2009年9月18日星期五UTC+8下午10时02分32秒,Jörg Saßmannshausen写道: