[CP2K:5392] How can I get the temperature converged in MD calculation (NVT) for system having H atoms?

Jingyun Ye jingyu... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:12:07 UTC 2014

Dear Ari

I really thank you for your suggestion. I tried TIMESTEP=0.1, and
TIMECON=10 or 1 which controls the temperature very well. But do you think
I need to test the TIMESTEP by doing NVE calculation first?
Actually, I tried NVE calculation by using TIMESTEP=1.0, 0.5 or 0.1. Which
one do you think more efficient for my system? I can not see the
difference. Why does the temperature drop down to 150 K?
Here is the input:
&MOTION
 &MD
  ENSEMBLE NVT