[CP2K:5390] Pseudopotential for M06-L

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 13 12:40:53 UTC 2014

Hi

usually another pseudo for a functional of similar type is a good
starting point. I would use PBE in this case.

You can use LIBXC functionals in the atomic code. However, there are
some additional restrictions, e.g. no Laplace functional.
A repotimization starting from PBE values should be easy, at least for
the lighter elements.

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland