[CP2K:5355] Re: Energy Problem

Pankaj Mishra pkmis... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:33:57 UTC 2014

Dear  Hutter,

Thank you so much for your reply. I found my mistake.

1) I didn't use CENTER_COORDINATES to center my non-periodic system.
2) I am getting expected result with GPW for potential energy surface.

But i bit wonder that all electron calculation with GAPW is showing some
discrepancies. All electron calculations are still not giving the correct
potential energy surface.
If you have some explanation or any issue related to GAPW, i will be happy
to know.

Thank you so much