[CP2K:5553] Re: Geometry optimization by using LIBXC caused no SCF iteration with error NaN

Geoffrey Wood ge.f... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:22:08 UTC 2014

Hi Matthias and Michael..

Thanks for your comments. I have previously run cp2k 2.5.1 with libint
1.1.5 and tested it without any problems i.e. correct energies, gradients
2nd derivatives, BOMD using GGAs, hyrbrid GGAs, with and without libxc.  It
is only with the current trunk that I'm running into problems.  I will
re-link with libint 1.1.4 and provide feedback.

Thanks again.

Geoff.