[CP2K:5547] Re: PSOLVER WAVELET for 2D

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jul 23 12:17:01 UTC 2014

Hi

a simple test would be to take the restart file from a run with 24 A
and run at 28 A a single SCF step. Compare the individual energies.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland