[CP2K:5528] The MEMARY consumption of RI_MP2 calculation of periodic system

Bin Gu gub... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:24:36 UTC 2014

Hi Juerg Hutter,

Thanks a lot for the message.

It seems out of the ability of our setup. I will try for a smaller system.

My system is aqueous solvent of one  bio-molecule. The basis sets are
aug-TZ.
The whole input file is attached. Could you please help to have a look, in
case any ill-considered parameters in the file ?

Another question,  are both the ROMP2 and UMP2 implemented in cp2k?
Can I chose ROKS with ROTATION for the system with unpaired  electrons?

Thanks and best regards,

Bin Gu