[CP2K:4925] Calculations on non-orthorhombic cells

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jan 27 14:11:46 UTC 2014

Hi

the current versions of CP2K have a test and stop for 2d periodic
runs with non-orthorhombic cells. However, I think there should be
no problem if you use a reasonable cell together with the
POISSON_SOLVER ANALYTIC.
For this to run through you have to comment out the test in cell_types.F
at line 463.
Carefully check your results and make some additional tests.

regards

Juerg

PS: QM/MM is not covered by this answer.

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                  FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland