[CP2K:4915] NPT_F with surfaces

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 24 15:33:39 UTC 2014

Hi

it seems that nobody implemented yet constraints on the
cell variables. We had it in CPMD but this didn't made it
into CP2K yet.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                  FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland