[CP2K:4905] Starting a CP2K calculation from a user supplied charge density file?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jan 21 08:27:56 UTC 2014

Hi

I don't think this is possible without changes to the code.
Depending on what you really want to do a more or less elaborate
hack is necessary.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                  FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland