[CP2K:4890] Re: PBE0 MULTIPLICITY 1 calculation

carlo antonio pignedoli c.pig... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:11:41 UTC 2014

Dear Marcella, thanks a lot for your reply
no it's not really metallic otherwise I would give up.

Yes I think that for this system PBE0 is quite meaningful
for similar ones it considerably opens the gap giving results more
in agreement fo G0W0 and here I am quite curious to
see what it will do to the magnetic solutions.

I forgot that smearing breaks the MULTIPLICITY constraint, I will try
without smearing

Ciao, thanks a lot

Carlo