[CP2K:4854] The order of Wannier orbital indices in the output files.

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jan 9 13:23:21 UTC 2014

Hi

the order of Wannier functions cannot be controlled. It depends on
the internal numerics of library functions.
This applies to different run environments (hardware, parallelization)
as well as changes along MD trajectories.
The association of Wannier centers to atoms/molecules is done internally
always using distance criteria, never by indices.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland