Upcoming CP2K training

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 08:52:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming training course “Parallel Materials Modelling Packages” which will take place on 23-25 April in London, run by EPCC as part of the PRACE Advanced Training Centres and ARCHER training programmes.  Full details and registration can be found at http://events.prace-ri.eu/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=280 . One of the three days of the course will be devoted to CP2K, including hands-on practical sessions running the code on ARCHER, the Cray XC30 at EPCC.

If you have any questions about the course, let me know!

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ