[CP2K:4964] Problem with MPI and CP2k

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 15:03:05 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

I believe the cause is that the preprocessor define -D__PARALLEL is case sensitive and should be -D__parallel .

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ