[CP2K:5936] Additive QM/MM setup

Dave McKay daveda... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:10:37 UTC 2014

Hi Teo,

Thanks for the info and for the clarification on the meaning of 'additive
qm/mm'.  I'm going to have a look at the test files, do some reading and
hunt around for the tutorials you suggest.

Yes, I realised I hadn't attached my input an hour or so after posting...
You must have beaten me to it.

Thanks anyway and I'll no doubt come back with questions in the future.

Dave