Enthalpy of vaporization calculation in CP2K

bharat bharats... at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:44:53 UTC 2014

Hello Garold,
I was using experimental vapor density to calculate the box for 64 water
molecules instead of 1 water in a box used for liquid.

I did quick check, it seems I am getting reported value by following your
procedure. I am using PM3 as a reference calculation to make sure that I am
on the right path.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Bharat